BUM Edition 5: enough
When do we have enough; what more could we do?
BUM Edition 5: Enough ruminates on the idea of adequacy; exploring diverse topics such as the housing crisis, Pride in Japan, the sweet solitude of reading, arranged marriage, the ethics of scratchcards, life after a career in circus and self-building with hemp, along with plenty more.
Available in a limited edition of 150, BUM Edition 5 contains contributions by international artists, writers, architects and designers including:
- It’s Beautiful by writer Ayano Yoshida
- Finding Phenomena: Affordable? by critic Franny Françoise
- Beyond the Culture of Reproductivity by writer and researcher Litty Salas
- Circus Ends by circus artist Natalie Oleinik
- The Garden Hide, an interview with architect Kate Nicklin
- Shelf Life by writer and filmmaker Hanan Mahbouba
- Maslotto: Win What You Already Have by designer Emily George
- Fleeting Cloud by spatial designer Areej Al-Musalhi
- Your Flowers Will Not Bloom in This by ceramicist Hania Akhtar